Xfce in the news

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Dec 7 13:43:59 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 11:31:41PM -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> > If I am however do not ask apropriate quiestions here, please tell me and
> > I will unsubscribe. I do not wish to be a burden on the list.
>
> I didn't mean it like that, just that the forum had exactly what you
> needed.

Thanks.

> Bachman put a good bit of effort into upgrading the forums recently,
> so if you've not had a visit, please try it out.  Searching is much
> better (that's the biggest deal in my opinion), and it looks a lot
> better IMO.

The main problem I have with forums is the lack of a clear order to see
who wrote what in an answer to whom. More a personal thing then anything
else. I won't go too much into it as I don't want to moan or rant.

houghi
--
The intelligence of any discussion diminishes with the square of the
number of participants.