Xfce in the news

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:31:41 CET 2005

On 12/6/05, houghi <houghi at houghi.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 08:25:38PM -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> > There's always the forum:
> > http://forum.xfce.org/index.php?topic=1384.0
>
> Unfortunatly a forum is extremely confusing for me. Hard to follow a
> discussion and hard to find the correct information. Main problem (for me)
> is no threading.
>
> If I am however do not ask apropriate quiestions here, please tell me and
> I will unsubscribe. I do not wish to be a burden on the list.

I didn't mean it like that, just that the forum had exactly what you
needed.  (I even put xfdesktop to such rigor that it exposed a memory
leak (IIRC) that was fixed for 4.2.)

Bachman put a good bit of effort into upgrading the forums recently,
so if you've not had a visit, please try it out.  Searching is much
better (that's the biggest deal in my opinion), and it looks a lot
better IMO.

HTH,
Andrew

--