Xfce in the news

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Tue Dec 6 22:50:40 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 04:13:39PM -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> That's a feature of xfdesktop.  Right-click on the desktop to get a
> menu.

Did that. And middle and right, just to be sure. And that on both screens.

> First thing is to make sure you have it running.

OK. I see what is going on. I have a script that changes my background
automatically. When I run that, it kills xfdesktop for one reason or
another.

The problem is caused by wmsetbg in the script, wich I use to change the
ackground on a CLI level.

houghi
--
"He could be a poster child for retroactive birth control."