Xfce in the news

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:13:39 CET 2005

On 12/6/05, houghi <houghi at houghi.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 02:56:35PM -0500, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
> > Screenshots:
> >
> > > http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=485&slide=6&title=belenix+livecd+0.2+screenshots
>
> On screenshot 17, I see a menu. How can this me achived? I would asume
> with clicking on one of the mouse buttons, however if I do that nothing
> happens. I have looked around and saw no configuration for it. So what am
> I missing here?

That's a feature of xfdesktop.  Right-click on the desktop to get a
menu.  First thing is to make sure you have it running.  If you do but
right-clicking avails you nothing, open up xfce4-menueditor (IIRC) to
see what's supposed to be showing and edit to your heart's content or
until you run out of swap space, whichever comes first.

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com