Panel Xfce Icon applications

Travis Crook travis at visionsbeyond.com
Mon Dec 5 21:31:39 CET 2005

Hi all,
	I have Xfce 4.2.0 installed running on Mandriva 2006 Powerpack
edition.  I have the panel running at the bottom of screen.  I have
added the Xfce menu icon.  When I click on the icon I get a list of
available applications, etc.  Sometimes I can see additional listings
such as System, Office, Multimedia, More Applications.  Sometimes I
don't see these.  How do I turn these on so that they are always
there?  I can always see these if I right-click on the desktop
somewhere.

Thanks!

--
Travis Crook