keyboard skipping keys

Thomas Imbreckx thomas.imbreckx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:43:34 CET 2005

Hello, I have a very annoying problem in xfce 4.2.2 (xubuntu breezy).
Some keys I press are skipped ... for example if I type "hello, world" it
could came out as "hllo wod". Note that this doesn't apply only to printable
characters as I could press F11 for compiling my anjuta project and I'd have
to re-press it.
I have to type very slow not to have this problem (speed of a one finger
typer) or constantly have to come back and insert the missing chars.
The probleme doesn't occur in other environments (I have tried in Gnome and
blackbox).
Does anybody have an idea about how to fix this?
Thanks

Thomas