Unable to launch applications using panel.

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 17:43:56 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 09:28:49AM -0600, Myles Green wrote:

> Chris Green wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 07:41:42AM -0600, Myles Green wrote:
> >
> >>Gah!! Of all the weather apps/plugins out there this one is the best
> >>IMHO... can't *somebody* take over maintainance?? I wish I knew more
> >>about programming so that I could take it over but...
> >>

> > What language is it?  I can do some languages.
>
> At a quick glance, it looks to be written in c, possibly c++ but like I
> said, I don't know enough about programming to tell the difference :-(
>
> All I know is that there are a lot of files ending with '.c' in the
> source, thus my assumption that it's written in c...

Well, I am a c programmer and can do c++ as well.  What's involved
with taking over the maintenance?  For starters can someone point me
to where the code is and give me a quick crash course in CVS (assuming
it's in that sort of a repository).  Then I can take a look at the
code and see if it makes any sense to me.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."