Is this legit?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 22 21:01:20 CEST 2005

Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I got this mail today.  Not sure what Eric's talking about nor whether
> this is legit.  Doesn't look at all related, from a quick skim at the
> site....

Disclaimer: IANAL

depending on state and/or federal laws this might directly be prohibited
(There's proof of 'harvesting' of email-addresses explicitly
mentioned.). If you have a problem with this type of activity then you
should contact a laywer about this or check with local authorities.

If you want to communicate privately (off-list) with the Xfce postmaster
(me) then please email maintainer <at>, or sofar <at> foo-projects.org.
That address is available for general questions about spam etc.
regarding the Xfce lists.

Regards,

Auke Kok