xffm 4.3.3.1

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Aug 17 18:25:02 CEST 2005

El mar, 16-08-2005 a las 21:03 -0600, T.P. Reitzel escribió:
> When executing alsamixer from a .desktop file, the display just seems to
> freeze. I've naturally set terminal=1 in the .desktop file. If I
> manually execute alsamixer from a terminal window, alsamixer runs just
> fine, but not when run from a .desktop file. I'm using terminal-0.2.2.

I guess it might be the terminal=1 in the .desktop file. I don't recall
having made the "run in terminal" consideration. Let me check. Yes. A
bug by omission. I've now fixed it in svn HEAD. If you have a chance,
update from svn and verify that the condition is now fixed.

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>