ANNOUNCE: xffm-4.3.3 released

Mr Machine machinehasnoagenda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:22:46 CEST 2005

Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:
> El mar, 16-08-2005 a las 13:05 +1000, Mr Machine escribió:
>

>>>What does not look right is that you have problems with dnd under
>>>double-click navigation. That might indicate another problem. Maybe an
>>>installation issue. Check what happens if you dnd to $HOME/Desktop using
>>>xffm-iconview. And make sure xffm-deskview is not running under another
>>>user because that would mean a different $HOME/Desktop directory.
>>

>>dnd to $HOME/Desktop in xffm-iconview creates a link in iconview but
>>doesn't bring it up on the desktop ...
>>

> OK, that means something's broken on your system. The only thing I can
> think of is that you may be running xffm-deskview as another user...
> I assume you have done a "killall xffm-deskview" between revisions.
>
> If nothing else, at this point you need to configure --enable-debug=full
> and do a make clean && make install in the xffm/gui/deskview directory
> to see what's going on at stdout.

tried to compile with full debugging, but got this error:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
primary-misc.c: In function 'my_utf2local_string':
primary-misc.c:500: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
signedness
primary-misc.c: In function 'my_utf_string':
primary-misc.c:561: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
signedness
primary-misc.c: In function 'host_name':
primary-misc.c:592: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
'g_strdup' differ in signedness
make[2]: *** [libxffm_primary_la-primary-misc.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mrmachine/programs/xfce-svn/xffm/libs'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mrmachine/programs/xfce-svn/xffm'
make: *** [all] Error 2

shayne