ANNOUNCE: xffm-4.3.3 released

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Tue Aug 16 14:47:26 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-16-08 at 13:05 +1000, Mr Machine wrote:
> dnd to $HOME/Desktop in xffm-iconview creates a link in iconview but
> doesn't bring it up on the desktop ...

I've noticed that if I kill the running instance of xffm-deskview and
then start it again via xfrun4 or a terminal then the new icons appear.
However on the next start-up of Xfce it's back to just having the 3
icons again but if you kill and restart xffm-deskview again you then get
all icons once more. Very curious that.

As for the 'all variables don't show up in Settings Manager --> File
Manager' problem, it now shows all available variables - 16 in all by my
count. So that appears to have been fixed. =)

Best,
Myles

--
R. Myles Green :: Calgary AB Canada