Customizating the xfce4-menueditor

Marcos Iuato iuato at samurai.com.br
Wed Aug 10 17:22:14 CEST 2005

I using XFCE version 4.2.1.1-2, i would like to disable some
configuration available to the users, such as :

     * xfce4-menueditor, restrict the usability just to hide/show an
application, disabling the edition of the command and add/remove an
application?

     * xfce-setting-show backdrop, can I customize this application just
to allow the user to change their wallpapers, disabling the aba Menu ?

I want to use the xfce with a certain list of application and i dont
want to allow the users to edit an application or change the command,
but i would like to allow the user to hide/show an application that is
available for him.

Sugestion and comments are welcome,

Thanks for any help.