Good to be back !

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 9 18:47:05 CEST 2005

Spyros Tsiolis wrote:
> Joe Schmoe, that a real name ?? :-)
>

> --- joe_schmoe <geek_show at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>

>>Yeah, I clung onto my old Xfce-3.98 for as long
>>as I possibly could
>>because I really enjoyed the "clunkiness" (in
>>the nicest possible way,
>>of course :) ) of it. Oh well ... it is too bad
>>that both code sets
>>couldn't be maintained for those of us who
>>enjoy the retro look of CDE.
>>
>>Peace
>>
>>/j
>

> Does anyone know where I can get the old v3.x
> sources ? Is it still in the xfce website ?

it's all in our subversion repository:

anonymous access SVN url:

http://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/xfce/xfce3/

You can submit patches to the mailinglist if you feel inclined. If
you're planning to do serious work on xfce3 then you should discuss this
and the possibility of an xfce dev account on the xfce dev list.

sofar