Pure Xfce GDM theme

Nicolas Masse masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 8 15:07:13 CEST 2005

I just download the themes with the user list from xfce-look, nice work guy. Just 2 little things:
-In the archive, you must edit the GdmDreeter.deskop file so that it use the correct .xml one.
-The theme is nice, but the window with the user list is a little too small I found. Also it would be nice to have a transparent background (don't know if gdm allow this). And, one last things: the text who show username/password is too near from the text edit box. It makes the word "mot de passe" (password in french) being on the edit box.

For the rest, it's now my current gdm theme  ;-).