Xfcalendar-svn (was XWN)

Kai Raven kairaven at arcor.de
Thu Apr 28 22:21:58 CEST 2005

Hi Erik,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:07:30 -0400 you wrote:

> I haven't had the change to run it myself. Could you give us a little
> review? Namely, new features and changes? Any problems you've had?

as mentioned in the News, now you can set the time (start & end) of an
appointment and informations about the location, additional notes and an
alarm & reminder (5 seconds - 2 days). It remembers me of the reminder/calendar
plugins of gkrellm...something i have missed :)

No problems, but because of the different format for the appointments resp.
using of libical (included) you must set old appointments again...write them
down with the old Xfcalendar before you try the new Xfcalendar, but the old
database file appointments.dbh still exists, so you can switch back easily if
something is going wrong.

--
Ciao
Kai