Taskbar in the wrong window

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Apr 22 22:23:49 CEST 2005

Hi Lars

Yes, that's true, sorry, the panel always show up on the monitor at
(0,0)

I think Jasper is doing a lot of rework on that for 4.4, but regarding
4.2, I can change xftaskbar so it accepts a command line option to
select the monitor to use for showing the task bar.

So, I've now added the command line option "--monitor=x" to the
xftaskbar (in SVN xfce_4_2 branch only), so in the next version you'll
be able to choose the monitor (and once you've saved the session, it
will be saved along with the session)

HTH
Olivier.