Xfce-look.org

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Fri Apr 15 21:54:15 CEST 2005

On Friday 15 April 2005 21:00, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Unfortunately, the majority of them don't take advantage of xfwm4 theme
> capabilities, such as toggled button states and PNG compositing as
> described in this how-to, or even the 6 buttons that xfwm4 provides:
>
> http://www.xfce.org/xfwm4-theme-howto/
>
> (Don't get me wrong, all these themes are great, and I was very excited
> when I came across xfce-look.org, I'd just love to see a very nice
> looking theme that would take advantage of xfwm4 capabilities ;) )

Yeah, I know, most of them (hosted by dave) were made by request from xfce
forum. Mostly ports from Windowblinds (or StyleXP) themes. They were quick
(and dirty) ports.
But those that I like, I spent more time on them :-), like Clearlooks port
that I've made (it's on xfce forum).

And it's dificult to make them, since those that come with xfce4 are awesome,
so who needs anything else? :-)

Regards,
Nikola