Xfce-look.org

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Apr 15 21:00:34 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 17:51 +0100, Dave Hope wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:16:28 +0200
> Nikola Pizurica <pizurica at neobee.net> wrote:
>
> > Wow, very nice! :
> > http://XFCE-Look.org/
> >
> > Finaly place to upload all my themes :-)
>
> The majority of them are still at davehope.co.uk/Xfce/ , incase you have managed to misplace any :)

Unfortunately, the majority of them don't take advantage of xfwm4 theme
capabilities, such as toggled button states and PNG compositing as
described in this how-to, or even the 6 buttons that xfwm4 provides:

http://www.xfce.org/xfwm4-theme-howto/

(Don't get me wrong, all these themes are great, and I was very excited
when I came across xfce-look.org, I'd just love to see a very nice
looking theme that would take advantage of xfwm4 capabilities ;) )

Cheers,
Olivier.