confused with "system" menu

Qiangning Hong hongqn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:31:26 CEST 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 3:41 AM, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Qiangning Hong wrote:
> > It seems that appfinder can handle quote marks in Exec field but
> > system menu can not.  Maybe I should file a bug report to xfdesktop
> > project.
>
> What version are you using? I thought this had been fixed in the latest
> release.

I am using xfdesktop 4.2.0 which gentoo marks as "stable for x86".

I haven't reported the bug yet because I got too sleepy after I
resolved the quote marks bug last night (I live in GMT+8).

Maybe I should check the ChangeLog for new versions before I ask any
question.  Sorry for the noise.

--
Qiangning Hong
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=67907&t=1>