Programs using X freeze while switching windows

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Wed Sep 29 22:31:45 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:57:21 +0200)
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> had occasion to say the following:

> On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 22:53, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 22:37, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> > > so, unless you can remove the grab and somehow keep the
> > > outline-drawing feature, my vote is firmly in favor of leaving it
> > > as-is.
> >
> > I'll see what I can do.
>
> Oki, done.

Ooh, this causes problems for me; with xcompmgr running, as I press
Alt+Tab, all I see for the selected window is its shadow (over its
normal window).  Should I file a bug report, or send someone a
screenshot?