Programs using X freeze while switching windows

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Tue Sep 28 21:20:44 CEST 2004

I agree that there could be a problem to fix it, you know better, but I'd rather assume it's a flaw in xfwm, because I think every X application naturally relies on display (and it's not clever to think it shouldn't) and whether it is video or audio output that is the heart of application, it's unpleasant if it stops for no reason. (actually I was using a Flash inet radio player in opera, xmms would do the same, but I don't use it)

Anyway, I'm not a freaking ever-complaining user and I don't requiere you to workaround this problem, I love xfce as it is, I just meant it would be nice to not have this little flaw :) Cheers, Ondro