Laptop battery satus in TaskBar

Martin Leopold mleopold at tiscali.dk
Sun Sep 26 23:34:39 CEST 2004

Hi All.
I'm running XFCE on my laptop with a small 10" panel, to save space I
only use the task bar and "auto hide".. I enjoy this setup very much -
except I would really like a battery status "applet" on the task bar.
There is an xfce-panel plugin, but I can't find anything for the task
bar (I imagine any system-tray capable app. would work, but I can't
find any)..

Does anyone know a way to get some sort of battery status on the task
bar in XFCE?

On the goodies page I see all sorts of neat for the panel things that I
would much rather want to put in my task bar, but I guess that isn't
possible?

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen