Configuration files in CVS

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 24 06:44:13 CEST 2004

http://freedesktop.org/Standards/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-0.6.html

>Regardless, the shift has been made.  However, there are still a few
>stragglers hanging around in ~/.xfce4/:
>backdrops.list  notes.xml  settings  weather_19087_i.xml
>
>.xfce4/settings:
>xffm.xml

i fixed backdrops.list a couple nights ago (but, IIRC, i forgot to have
it move the file, though it'll default to create new ones in the proper
place).  notes.xml and weather_19087_i.xml is the weather plugin
(obviously), and we didn't write them.  settings/xffm.xml is an xffm bug.

    -brian