Can't use external program to set background

Jens Luedicke jens.luedicke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 06:24:29 CEST 2004

Hi !

xfdesktop covers the root window with a full-screen window so you won't
see anything behind it. Stop the running xfdesktop and your script should
work like you want.

You could use a backdrop list to set different wallpapers
in xfdesktop, too.

Jens

Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>
web: http://public.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~luedickj/