new bug tracker

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Tue Sep 21 05:46:20 CEST 2004

Brian,
I'm making a post on the forums to reflect this; I'll put them at the
top of Feature Requests and Bugs, fittingly.

A question for you devs: Do you read the forums for those two things, or
better: do you plan to now that the bugzilla is up?  If not, I'll note
it in the forums and perhaps those two "topics" should dissolve....

Andrew

Some time ago (probably on Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:44:09 -0700)
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> had occasion to say the
following: