Trouble with the forum

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Fri Sep 17 14:31:18 CEST 2004

Andrew Conkling wrote:

>What's all the trouble with the forum lately?  It's been up again, down
>again, so has the CVS server... is there server trouble or an address
>problem?

The server was moved and some stuff rearranged:

http://forum.xfce.org/
http://cvs.xfce.org/
http://blog.xfce.org/

http://xfce.org/

anonymous CVS is being abused lately with people checking out anonymous
CVS 150 times a day (while it is being synced only once an hour). If you
find yourself completely unable to surf to http://xfce.org/ let me know
who you are and what IP you have, I can then unblock you after foltering
you for a while (just until the bleeding stops, I promise).

sofar