Bug: nested Xfce menus not refreshed

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Sep 16 15:57:05 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:30:25 -0700)
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> had occasion to say the
following:

> hmm, probably the cache is acting up, though i'm not sure why.  delete
> the contents of ~/.cache/xfce4/desktop/ and run xfdesktop -reload.

That didn't do it.  I even tried removing the entry in my panel menu,
saving, then adding it back in and saving again.  (It remained the old
way.)  I also tried deleting .cache/xfdesktop/* but that didn't do it
either.

I'll report on bugs.xfce.org as soon as I'm emailed my password. :)

Cheers,
Andrew