Bug: nested Xfce menus not refreshed

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 16 07:30:25 CEST 2004

Andrew Conkling wrote:

>Using the latest CVS, I have my desktop right-click menu nested inside
>my panel menu.  However, when I edit the right-click menu and save it,
>the panel menu shows up as the old menu... even after I restart the
>panel or X entirely.  Can this be fixed?

hmm, probably the cache is acting up, though i'm not sure why.  delete
the contents of ~/.cache/xfce4/desktop/ and run xfdesktop -reload.

>General question: is this the best means to report such bugs?

yes and no.  http://bugs.xfce.org/ is probably the best place, but if
we're on the ball and in a responsive mood, it's easier here.  for this
bug, if you could make a report on the bugtracker, that would be great.
just go ahead and assign it to me.  i'm probably not going to get to
look at this until the weekend.

    -brian