Volume Control: Cursor Size Problem

Sergey Manucharyan serge at bonbon.net
Wed Sep 15 15:15:30 CEST 2004

Hello!

Yes, the same behavior in my system. There is also another issue -
volume control bar remains vertical even when the panel direction
changes from horizontal to vertical.

But if these issues are "aesthetical", there is a functional one for me:
is it possible to "link" with Volume Control not "Master Volume" but
"Headphone" (for example), because in my case the "Master" does not
effect "Headphone" volume?

Sergey