anoncvs abuse

Auke Kok sofar at xfce.org
Thu Sep 9 17:08:21 CEST 2004

Dear Xfce fans,

after the server move everything should be up ad running as usual.
However, as before it seems there are a few users out there that must
insist on refreshing their anoncvs checkouts more than 500x per day.
This superseeds the intent of anoncvs, which is synced only once per
hour with the real cvs tree and run from a complete separate location.

I can therefore only conclude that those people are solely interested in
anoncvs for malicious reasons, whatsoever those may be. At my discretion
I will either block those people's access to either anonymous CVS, the
whole server or completely drop anonymous CVS in the future.

Use your mind.

sofar