Cannot open firefox from link if it is already running

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 04:44:48 CEST 2004

Hi Chris and Brian,

You are correct about editing prefs.js. I had originally tried it the
way you suggest and was misled by the fact that thunderbird re-orders
the entries in the file so my additions were moved to the middle of the
file from the end leading me to believe that they were not there after
running the app.

However, the problem persists. Thunderbird reads the page, writes it to
a temp file, and passes the filename to the script.

Bob S.