Cannot open firefox from link if it is already running

Chris Kacoroski kacoroski at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 06:05:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I tried the script and got the same issue.  I finally got it to work by
adding the following to the prefs.js in the /usr/lib/mozilla-thunderbird
directory:

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http","/usr/bin/firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.https","/usr/bin/firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.ftp","/usr/bin/firefox");

cheers,

ski