Cannot open firefox from link if it is already running

Chris Kacoroski kacoroski at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 23:06:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am sure there is way to fix this (I do not have the problem with KDE).
    If I have a firefox window open and then I click on a link in
another application (e.g. thunderbird, xffm, the panel, etc) I get the
choose user dialog and cannot open the link unless I exit the existing
firefox windows.  Other than this, I am completely sold on xfce as it is
much simpler, easier, and more intuitive than kde or gnome. Thanks for
your help.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoroski at comcast.net, 435-681-0092