Missing icons on the settings dialog's buttons.

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Oct 30 14:41:42 CEST 2004

Mark Tucker wrote:

> Again, one of my slackware machines at work has gnome installed and
> these icons are visible on that machine.  The xfce package was created
> on home home machine (without gnome installed).  I hope xfce isn't going
> to become dependent on gnome.  A big part of the reason I run xfce is
> that I loathe gnome and it's 10,000 library dependencies.

The gnome dependency is a slackware problem. Gtk does not depend on any
of these, but it can apparently be linked to it. Slackware's gtk and
xfce are build with these dependency.

Too bad regenerating the loader list didn't work. I had no problem
running without librsvg after that.

I still have a feeling it is related to this (gtk thinking it has svg
support, when in fact it has not).

Thanks,
	Jasper