[ANN] xfce4-showdesktop-plugin 0.4.0

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Mon Oct 25 21:27:11 CEST 2004

Hi Olivier,

I don't see anything special and am unable to reproduce it, so any help
is appreciated. ;-)

Do you use button 1 (xfwm4 showdesktop mode) or button 3 (plugin
internal showdesktop mode) ?
What do you mean with 'refuses to return to normal view' ? For example
you want to unminimize
all windows and it doesn't happen, or something different ?

Best regards,

Andre