Xfrun4 History File

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Oct 25 03:05:33 CEST 2004

El sáb, 23-10-2004 a las 18:14, Michael Edwards escribió:
> Hi,
> can anyone tell me where the History of Xfrun4 is stored?
> I'd looking in the source of xfrun4, that is Part of the xfce-util
> package, and found an advice to a File that called xfrun_history, but I
> didn't find it on my System.

The history file is shared with xffm, so that applications called from
one will be available to the other with autocompletion, that's why you
could not find it in the source of xfrun4. The history path is defined
in libxfcegui4/xfce4-modules and corresponds to files in
$HOME/.cache/xfce4/xfce4-modules. But these are binary files so you
really should not alter them manually.

regards,

Edscott