a taskbar like it was in xfce 3?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 20 19:12:37 CEST 2004

On 10/20/04 16:16, Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> [some feature suggestions]

hi all-

we're in feature freeze for 4.2 now, so we're not going to be adding any
new features until we release 4.2 and open the 4.3 development tree.  as
you might guess, with all the focus on the new release now, it's likely
that any feature suggestions will end up being lost in the shuffle.  if
you have an idea, please go to http://bugs.xfce.org/ and file a bug for
it.  when filing, you can mark the severity as 'enhancement'.  we probably
won't get to it immediately, but at least it'll be on record and we can
come back to it later.

thanks,
brian