possible future addition to xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Oct 18 16:23:36 CEST 2004

El lun, 18-10-2004 a las 08:55, edscott wilson garcia escribió:
> El dom, 17-10-2004 a las 20:30, Shadow Rage escribió:
> > have xffm check /etc/fstab for permission to mount a volume, so when a
> > user clicks on a mounted volume, it'll mount, and unmount if they
> > close it or when xffm closes.
>
> Currently if you double click on a volume of the fstab branch it will
> try to mount/umount. If permissions are not available through fstab
> file, or device busy, you will get and error message telling you why in
> the diagnostics window. The translation is courtesy of the system
> "mount/umount" programs. So I don't see what needs to be added since it
> is already there...

Oh, wait, I see. Have volumes unmount when xffm exits. Yes. Could be
done. But it would have to wait for 4.4 since it would be an option that
could be set/unset. If you are really keen on having this feature, list
the lack of it as a bug at http://bugs.xfce.org so we won't forget to
solve it for 4.4

regards,

Edscott