possible future addition to xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Oct 18 15:55:30 CEST 2004

El dom, 17-10-2004 a las 20:30, Shadow Rage escribió:
> have xffm check /etc/fstab for permission to mount a volume, so when a
> user clicks on a mounted volume, it'll mount, and unmount if they
> close it or when xffm closes.

Currently if you double click on a volume of the fstab branch it will
try to mount/umount. If permissions are not available through fstab
file, or device busy, you will get and error message telling you why in
the diagnostics window. The translation is courtesy of the system
"mount/umount" programs. So I don't see what needs to be added since it
is already there...

regards,

Edscott