xfdesktop root menu and etc

Leonid Shlyapnikov shl at rol.ru
Wed Oct 13 11:03:23 CEST 2004

Hi there!

1). Is there a possibility to call "xfdesktop root menu" (the term was
taken from
http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/xfdesktop.html#xfdesktop-menu)
without right clicking on the desktop? I would like to raise this menu
pressing Win keyboard button or Ctr+Esc combination. As rule my desktop
is not free. And what about this "Start" button on the task panel?

2). And how to customize that GNOMish button order? I mean that a lot of
   people prefer "OK" "Cancel" order over that very-very confortable :)
GNOMish "Cancel" "OK" one.

3). Is it possible to remove XFce Panel? I know about auto-hide mode,
but I don't need it at, I am going to keep memory footprint as small as
possible (as I got it is one of the goals of XFce).

What and where I have to edit? ;)

Thanks,
Leonid Shlyapnikov