xfce4.2 for root

Sergey Manucharyan serge at bonbon.net
Tue Oct 12 16:39:15 CEST 2004

Hello Jasper,

Right now I'm writing this working in xfce as a regular user - and
everything is fine. Yes, I had 4.0.6 in /opt/xfce4 but renamed it to
/opt/xfce4-old before installing 4.2b1 with the graphical installer.
I've installed 4.2b1 in the /opt/xfce4.
I tried to make clean install removing all xfce stuff from /opt and
/root in the similar archlinux box on my notebook - the same result is
there.

Sergey