XFCE4 Backdrop Question

Arias Hung radio at m-a-g.net
Mon Oct 11 00:33:37 CEST 2004

Hi, being new to xfce4, I'm currently running 4.1.90.

I apologize if this is a question that is well documented and I spaced it somehow, but it doesn't seem like there's an obvious way to set different backdrops for each seperate desktop in the settings manager.

Could someone direct me as to what config file I need to focus on for this task?  Is there a builtin way for the mcs manager to handle it or would I need to use a third party background app?

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide.