xfce4-session - reboot and halt

Ladanyi Akos ladanyi at tmit.bme.hu
Fri Oct 8 13:44:52 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have to correct: now all three options are enabled, but when I choose
'Reboot the
computer' or 'Turn off the computer' I get a password prompt. In case I
enter no
password, then nothing happens. And in case I enter my own password then it
tells me that the password is wrong and next time it disables the last
two options.

regards,
Akos