Residual 4.0.5 problems with Beta

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Sun Oct 10 20:17:13 CEST 2004

Scott,

first you need to find where those new libraries are. If you do not know
you can try with:
locate libxfce4util-1.0.pc
or
find / -name libxfce4util-1.0.pc -print

and check which of those files have line
version=4.1.90

Then you need to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to that
directory. example:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib

I hope that helps.

/Juha