[wish for 4.4] xfce backdrop list enhancements

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Tue Oct 5 21:01:48 CEST 2004

I suposse that it's a topic, but I don't know. If it's can you say me if you
plan to include it in next releases?. Or if it's in CVS?

Can you modify backdrop list for having this enhancements:

 1) Select if the change of the backdrop is changed by:
   - time [each time specified by user (seconds, mins, days, ...), backdrop
changes]
   - session [each new session changes the backdrop]
 2) Select what is the next backdrop:
   - the next in list order
   - randomly selected

 3) Select individually the mode of displaying: now (4.0.6), we choose the
"general" mode of displaying [auto, scalated, ...], but we could have
troubles with some specific backdrops in our lists, what display better in
other modes. Is it possible to specify the mode individually in each backdrop
[if no specific mode is selected, the general mode is applied]

Perhaps, these imply a redesign in the desktop preferences, but these could be
very nice. Some too much job, maybe :-p

Regards,
Xan.