Newbie questions

Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Tue Oct 5 19:33:37 CEST 2004

Allen, thanks for the link. So many interesting plugins :)

Cheers,
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões

Much as I hate to say it, the Computer Science view of language design
has gotten too inbred in recent years. The Computer Scientists should
pay more attention to the Linguists, who have a much better handle on
how people prefer to communicate.
             --Larry Wall