4.2 Newbie: Icons in Desktop Menu?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Nov 30 17:27:26 CET 2004

Matt Thompson wrote:

> Again, I apologize to the list for bringing this up here.  I'll try to
> ask my questions in IRC or at Bugzilla.

Please, feel free to ask questions here. It's what the mailing list is for.

Of course asking things that have been asked a million times before may
get you some anoyed responses, but, frankly, that could also mean we
need to do a better job providing the answers elsewhere (FAQ, docs).

If you feel something is a bug, bugzilla is the place to go; if you
think it is a configuration issue, ask here and if we think it's a bug
after all we'll ask you to file one in bugzilla.

No-one should be afraid to ask questions.

> Apologies,
> Matt Thompson

No need. Thanks for using Xfce and telling us about your experience.

	Jasper