4.2 PowerPC Packages?

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Sat Nov 27 17:18:35 CET 2004

'ello,

I wrote to the list a while ago about moving from GNOME to XFCE.  I was
recommended to try the 4.2 RC.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to
find Debian packages for PowerPC of 4.2 yet (os-cillation only supports
x86).

I would only really be willing to switch entirely over to XFCE if I
could run it on both my desktop (x86) and laptop (PPC) -- one of the
things I enjoy most about Free Software is that you can run the same
programs on almost any machine.

Does anyone know of an up-to-date XFCE PPC apt repository?

best regards,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>