XFCE problems

Elisio Catana ecatana at hal.min-saude.pt
Sat Nov 27 16:25:11 CET 2004

I want use xfce at all my thin clients, but when i try configure xfce4
to ditribute to my all clients (45), i have find2 problems, i because
this problems i can't install xfce4.
First problem is I can't configure/personalize the xfce popup menu. This
menu its very important to me, because my clients, can't open a
terminal, and on this menu its possible open a terminal, and add new
applications, and i don't want this.

The second problem, when i turn off my terminal, and i don't have closed
the session, the terminal never turn on again, because the session still
continue alive. I need go to my server and kill the users session to my
terminal goes on.
I have installed a XFCE4.0.6, on Redhat 9.0.

Can anyone helpme about this problem.

--
Elísio Catana
ecatana at hal.min-saude.pt

Divisão de Informática e Telecomunicações
Tel: 272 000 155
Fax: 272 000 257
email: informatica at hal.min-saude.pt

Hospital Amato Lusitano