Terminal title in taskbar?

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 18:17:25 CET 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 04:58:01PM +0100, Auke Kok wrote:

> >The intent of Reply-To: is surely just that, to indicate that the
> >sender wants replies sent to an address that is different to the From:
> >address.
> >

> Interesting way of trapping spam, but it's not the normal way of sending
> e-mail. if you want to reach others you should not hide behind fake
> e-mail addresses or any undocumented and not-well-known trick to catch spam.
>
> Please just send the e-mails as *you*. We'd like to know who is posting
> to the mailinglist. It also gets rid of the double e-mails sent to you too.

I am sending the mail as 'me', chris at areti.co.uk is a perfectly valid
E-Mail address and I'll *probably* see E-Mail you send to it, it's
just lower down my mailbox priorities.

I still stand by what I said above regarding what Reply-To: is
intended to do.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."